This page contains everything you need to know to submit art for the 2022 Annual Spring Show
This is an all member judged but not juried show, all entries will be displayed. If you are not a member, click here to:
The judge, Eden Compton, will judge entries to determine which works receive awards.
1. Each work (one per member) can be submitted beginning April, 18 and no later than midnight, April, 28, using the submission form below.
2. If a work has won an award in a previous BAA show, it may not be entered again.
3. Cash awards will be given to: Best in Show, First, Second, and Third Places. Ribbons will be awarded for Honorable Mentions.
4. Complete Step 1: Submission. Complete the form below. The entry fee is $10.
5. Complete Step 2: Pay on-line or mail a check to our Treasurer, Criss Macaione, 167 Ormond Street, Albany, NY 12208.
6. Upload your art photo. When photographing your artwork for submission please crop to not show frames, save as a medium or large file, and use your surname as the file name. Click here for a short video on:
If you are having any problems with your submission, click here to email: